Indulge in the classic flavors of strawberries and cream with our Strawberry Cheesecake. Handcrafted in our East Texas cheesecake bakery, this sweet dessert is inspired by “fresas con crema” and layers our rich classic recipe with a creamy strawberry filling that will have your taste buds begging for dessert first!
Made with the freshest ingredients, our Strawberry Cheesecake features a creamy filling that's rich in flavor and velvety smooth in texture. Every bite is a mouthwatering experience that will have you coming back for more.
With its irresistible taste and light graham crust, it’s perfect for any occasion. Serve it at your next spring gathering, or simply treat yourself to a slice whenever you need a little pick-me-up.
So why wait? Order your Strawberry Cheesecake today and experience a dessert that's sure to satisfy your cravings.
- 10 inch | Serves 16 | Weighs 5 lbs
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ONLINE ORDERS
See how you can take this dessert to the next level with a homemade strawberry sauce and whipped cream in "Elevate your dessert"!
Elevate your dessert
Elevate your dessert
Important Shipping Information
- We ship Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday, for delivery on Tuesday through Friday. To ensure you get the freshest cheesecake possible, we do not ship over the weekend. Orders received after 1 pm CST will be shipped the following business day. (Orders received after 1 pm CST on Wednesday will be shipped the following Monday). We ship to the contiguous United States (lower 48 States).
- Every Laura's Cheesecake is shrink wrapped and shipped in a custom-designed cooler with 2 frozen ice packs and then boxed in our branded packaging.
Storing Your Laura's Cheesecake
- Laura's cheesecakes will store in your home freezer for up to 6 months in their original packaging.
- Cheesecakes can be thawed in the refrigerator overnight, or at room temperature in approximately 2 hours.
- Individual slices will thaw in approximately 20 minutes at room temperature
- Onced thawed, cheesecake can be stored in the refrigerator for approximately one week in an air-tight container