Wholesale Partner Information
Laura's Cheesecake is now partnering with businesses across Northeast Texas to provide our handcrafted gourmet cheesecakes to their customers. Whether you're a restaurant or coffee shop interested in adding a high-quality dessert to your menu, or a catering business looking for a delicious dessert option that can be transported, plated and served with ease, Laura's cheesecakes are perfect for meeting your businesses needs!
About Our Cheesecakes
- Laura’s Cheesecake has been baking the same great recipe and serving our local East Texas community since 1989.
- We bake hand-poured, small batch cheesecakes made with all fresh ingredients.
- We provide 3 products to our wholesale partners:
- Our 10 inch cheesecakes are pre-sliced into 16 pieces that weigh 5oz each, and are separated with paper dividers for simple serving for your staff.
- Our 7 inch cheesecakes are provided whole, and can be sliced into whatever serving size best accommodates your needs.
- Our 9x13 inch rectangle cheesecake (Laura's Classic flavor only) is baked to be ~1.5in thick and can be sliced into small servings, making it perfect for catering and events.
- We provide up to 12 flavors depending on the season. All available flavors can be found on our "Cheesecakes" page.
- We offer 2 gluten-free options: Triple Chocolate, and White Chocolate Raspberry.
- Our most popular flavors with our wholesale partners are: Laura's Classic, Turtle, Triple Chocolate (GF), and White Chocolate Raspberry (GF). These are all pictured above.
Storage & Serving
- All our cheesecakes are shrink-wrapped to maintain freshness and have a shelf life of 6 months in the freezer when stored in their original packaging.
- Once the packaging is opened, remaining frozen pieces can be stored in airtight containers, such as tupperware or ziplock freezer bags, for 2 weeks.
- After thawing, slices can be stored in the refrigerator for a week when kept in airtight containers or are covered properly with plastic wrap.
- Whole cheesecakes will thaw at room temperature in 2-3 hours, or in the refrigerator overnight
- Individual slices will thaw at room temperature in ~20 min.
In order to maintain good working relationships with our partners, and also to keep costs as low as possible, we do all our own distribution and coordinate with each individual partner to create a delivery schedule that meets the needs of their businesses.
There are no contracts and no minimum order. Our clients simply reach out via email, text, or call when they need their next delivery.
We offer special pricing to wholesale partners. Please complete the following form and we will respond within the next week with our pricing information.